Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-K1591V
The USB 3.2 Gen2 charging and data cable connects your USB-C devices, such as your smartphone, with other USB-C devices, such as your MacBook, Ultrabook, notebook or charger, which have a USB-C output. Reversible USB-C plugs eliminate the need to pay attention to plug orientation when connecting the cable. The C connector is equipped with screw lock.
High-quality cable construction
The double-shielded conductor is made of 99.99% oxygen-free copper (OFC/CU). This allows for optimal signal transmission and higher breaking strength of the cable
Fast charging with 3A charging current - Quick-Charge compatible
The cable supports a charging current of up to three amps and is therefore Quick-Charge compatible
The USB 3.2 Gen2 standard is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and older versions. It allows data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps, making it ten times faster than USB 2.0.
- USB 3.2 Gen2 Connector Cable
- Connectors: USB-C connector on both sides.
- One USB-C connector is equipped with thumbscrews
- 24mm knurled screw spacing
- Super-speed, up to 10 Gbps data transfer rate
- USB 3.2 Gen2 standard, backward compatible with USB 2.0 and older versions
- Conductor material and contacts made of 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC/CU)
- Conductor size: Power AWG24, Data AWG32
- Shielding: braided and foil shielding
- Charging current: up to 3 A
|Cable typ:||USB 3.2 Gen2|
|Connections:||C plug / C plug screw lock|
|Cable length meter:||1.00|