These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: EX-K6188-2.0
RNS® patch cables with effective snap-in protection (RNS). Prevents the latch on the patch cord... more
RNS® patch cables with effective snap-in protection (RNS). Prevents the latch on the patch cord connector from buckling. This makes broken latching lugs a thing of the past!
- With snap-on nose protection (RNS)
- Suitable for 10/100/1000/10000Base-T Ethernet networks (10 Gigabit capable)
- 500 MHz
- RJ45 connector on both sides
- S/FTP cable (shielding with foil and braiding)
- PiMF (wires in pairs in metal foil)
- copper veins
- inner conductor: AWG 27
- outer sheath diameter: 6.0 mm
- flame retardant according to IEC 60332-1
- allocation 1:1 according to EIA/TIA-568B
- halogen-free according to IEC 60754-2
- low smoke according to IEC 61034
- gold-plated contact surfaces
- Compatible for connecting various devices: e.g. patch panels, patch panels, switch, router, modems with RJ45 connection and many more
|Cable typ:||Network Cat.6A|
|Cable length meter:||2.00|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "RNS® patch cable with snap-in protection, Cat. 6A, S/FTP, PiMF, halogen-free, 500MHz, green, 2,0m"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.