Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-K1594-0.5
The USB 3.2 Gen2 Charging and Data Cable connects your devices with USB A socket (host), such as your PC, MacBook, Ultrabook, notebook or charger, to USB-C devices, such as your smartphone or tablet that have a USB-C input (=device). Due to the reversible USB-C connectors, you no longer have to pay attention to the connector orientation when connecting the cable.
High quality cable construction
The conductors of this cable are made of copper (CU) and the connectors as well as the copper contacts are gold-plated. In connection with the high-quality double shielding, this enables loss-free data transmission and higher breaking strength of the cable.
Fast charging with 3A charging current - Quick-Charge compatible
The cable supports a charge current of up to three amps and is therefore Quick-Charge compatible.
Super-Speed+ data transfer
The USB 3.2 Gen2 standard is backward compatible with USB 3.2 Gen1 and older versions. In USB 3.2 Gen2 mode this allows data transfer rates of up to 10 Gbps and is therefore twice as fast as USB 3.2 Gen1.
- USB 3.2 Gen2 connection cable
- Connections: USB connector A (= host) to USB-C connector (= device)
- Super-Speed+, up to 10 Gbit/s data transfer rate
- USB 3.2 Gen2 standard, backward compatible to USB 3.2 Gen1 and older versions
- Wire material and contacts of copper (CU)
- Cable diameter: 4.5 mm
- Wire cross-section: Power AWG24, Data AWG30
- Shielding: braided and foil shielding
- Charge current: up to 3 A / 20 V (60W)
|Cable typ:||USB 3.2 Gen2|
|Connections:||A plug / C plug|
|Cable length meter:||0.50|