Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-47800IS
The EX-47800IS RS-485 to RS-485 Isolator/Repeater can be used to isolate one RS485 device from another device. It also can work as an RS-485 repeater to add more device to an existing RS-485 system which was limited to 32 device by RS-485 standard.
The EX-47800IS uses pluggable terminal blocks on its each side. It provides Trans-mit Data (TXD+/TXD-), Receive Data (RXD+/RXD-), Protective Ground (Prot. G) and Signal Ground (SG). All data lines, power and ground are isolated from one side to the other.
With its wide range power input design, the EX-47800IS can be powered from +7V to +48volts DC. The EX-47800IS provides 2 DIP switches to set the mode (half or full duplex) and terminator settings. It supports both 2-wire and 4-wire modes. The EX-47800IS is compatible with new and legacy RS-485 devices. It is easy to install and use in your RS-485 system.
- Isolate one RS-485 device from a other RS-485 device
- 2.5KV Optical Isolation
- 15KV ESD Surge Protection
- Support 2-wire and 4-wire mode
- Operating Temperature rating from –40°C up to +85° Celsius
- Power Input from +7V up to +48Volt
- Wall-mountable with included DIN Rail clip
- Rugged Metal Construction
|Connections:||8 pin Terminal Block|
|Surge protection:||15KV ESD|