Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: EX-1032
The EX-1032 is specially designed to expand four additional PCI slots (for short cards up to 20 cm) via a PCIe (EX-1095). The EX-1032 has a robust metal housing. It is connected to the motherboard of the desktop PC with a PCIe card. It is possible to use any universal PCI card from PCI Rev 2.1s on the IT market via the PCIe bus. It is especially suitable for DSP (Digital Sound Processor) based audio cards. No additional drivers are required for the EX-1032.
Attention! In addition to the EX-1032 the EX-1095 PCIe card must be ordered.
- 4 x PCI slots expandable via one PCIe or PCI slot from the computer system
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-on Cards up to 20cm length
- Fully Compliant with PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- Supports Capability Including ECRC
- Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) support, Active State Link Power Management support
- Internal 220W Power Supply
- Chipset: Texas Instruments XIO20000AZAV
Packaging contents: EX-1032, Power cord, Manual