Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: EX-1041
The EX-1041 is specially designed to expand two additional PCI and PCI-Express slots (for long cards up to 34 cm) each via a PCIe (EX-1095).The EX-1041 has a robust metal housing. It is connected to the motherboard of the desktop PC with a PCIe card. It is possible to drive any PCIe x1 card as well as Universal PCI cards from PCI Rev 2.1s available in the IT market via the PCIe bus. It is especially suitable for DSP (Digital Sound Processor) based audio cards. No additional drivers are required for the EX-1041.
Attention! Addition to the EX-1041 the EX-1095 PCIe card must be ordered.
- 2 x PCI- and PCIe Slot's expandable via one PCIe Slot from the computer
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards up to 34cm lengts
- Fully Compliant with PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- Supports Capability Including ECRC
- Metal Case for Critical Applications
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) support, Active State Link Power Management support
- Internal 220W Power Supply
- Chipset: Texas Instruments XIO2000AZAV
Lieferumfang: EX-1041, Power cord, Manual