Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time 10 Workdays
- Order number: EX-1045
The EX-1045 is specially designed to expand two additional PCI and PCIe x1 slots via one PCIe (EX-1095) each. It can be installed in all ATX cases. The EX-1045 is connected to the motherboard of the desktop with a PCIe adapter card. It is possible to drive any universal PCI card from PCI Rev 2.1s and all PCIe x1 cards available in the IT market via the PCIe. No additional drivers are needed for the EX-1045.
Attention! In addition to the EX-1045 the EX-1095 PCIe card must be ordered.
- 2 x PCI- and PCIe Slot's expandable via one PCIe Slot from the computer
- Supports both 5V and 3.3V Add-in Cards up to 34cm lengts
- Fully Compliant with PCI Bus Rev. 2.3
- PCI Express Advanced Error Reporting
- Support Capability Including ECRC Support
- Extended Virtual Channel (VC) Support, Includes a Second VC for Quality-of-Service and
- Requires the optionally available EX-1095 (PCIe card)
- Chipset: Texas Instruments XIO2000AZAV
Packaging contents: EX-1045, ATX Bracket, Manual