These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-62020
The extremely compact industrial 5-port Gigabit Switch EX-62020 offers full Gigabit performance... more
The extremely compact industrial 5-port Gigabit Switch EX-62020 offers full Gigabit performance on all ports despite its small external dimensions. Thanks to the rugged metal housing and the extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 80°C, it is suitable for a variety of applications even in harsh environments. Power is supplied from the terminal block (12~48VDC) and can be redundant to reduce operational downtime. The EX-62020 supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Auto-Negotiation. Included in delivery is a DIN rack kit (pre-assembled) and a wall mounting bracket.
- 5-Port 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half/full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9KBytes
- Plug and play, no configuration and installation required
- Terminal block for redundant DC input, 2x 12 V to 48 VDC
- Rugged, very compact metal housing, IP40
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +80°C
- Includes DIN-Rail Kit and wall mounting bracket
EX-62020, DIN-Rail Kit (pre-assembled), Wallmount Kit, Manual
|Number of ports:||5|
|Power connection:||TB 12V-48V|
|Data transmission:||1000Base T|
|Extended temperature:||-40°C to +80°C|
|Power over Ethernet:||No|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Mini 5-Port Industrial Gigabit Switch, unmanaged"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.