These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-42034IS
The EX-42034IS PCI I/O card provides four serial RS-232, 422 and 485 high performance UART... more
The EX-42034IS PCI I/O card provides four serial RS-232, 422 and 485 high performance UART 16C550 outputs with 15KV ESD Surge Protection and 2.5KV Optical Isolation. It is designed to expand four additional serial ports for PC, small workstation or server via PCI– oder PCI-X Bus. The card is fully plug-and-play compatible. It supports the ATTA Auto RS-485 transmitter features. Each port can be individually set to RS-232, 422 or 485. POS (Power over System) is not selectable.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24 / RS-422 / RS-485
- 15KV ESD Surge Protection and 2.5KV Optical Isolation
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Schutz für RS232 I/O's
- FIFO Buffer 16C550 with 16Byte
- I/O addresses and interrupt are set from the operating system
- Data bits: 7 and 8 / Stop bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space and mark
- Support ATTA Auto Transmitter
- Termination RS-422/485 - 120 Ohm can be enabled– and disabled
- RS-232 - TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- RS-422 - 4 wire (TxD+/-, RxD+/-) Fullduplex
- RS-485 - 4 wire (TxD+/-, RxD+/-) Fullduplex
- RS-485 - 2 wire (Data+/-, Data+/-) Halfduplex
- Chipset: FTDI
EX-42034IS, Slot adapter with 2x 9 pin male, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||4|
|Surge protection:||15KV ESD|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "4S Serial RS-232/422/485 PCI card, Surge Protection & Optical Isolation(FTDI)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.