These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-42378
The EX-42378 PCI I/O-adapter provides eigth high performance 16C1050-type UART compatible... more
The EX-42378 PCI I/O-adapter provides eigth high performance 16C1050-type UART compatible RS-232, 422 and 485 serial ports. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI- or PCI-X Bus. The card is fully PCI Plug-and-Play compatible and there are no IRQ and I/O address configuration problems. The EX-42378 support RS-485 Auto Tranceiver turn around by unique feature ATTA hardware. It provides +5V and +12V via the pin 9 from the male connector for a POS System (Power over System).
- Interface: 8x RS-232 V.24, RS-422/485
- FIFO Buffer: 16C1050 with 256Byte
- I/O addresses and Interrupt: Setting from the System BIOS with IRQ Sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal RS-232: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- RS-422 - 4 wire (TXD+/-, RXD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- RS-485 - 4 wire (TXD+/-, RXD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- RS-485 - 2 wire (Data+/-, Data+/-) (Halfduplex)
- Support ATTA Auto Transmitter
- Terminator TS-422/485 120 Ohm can be enabled– and disabled
- Supports Mainoards with 5V and 3.3V
- Chipset: SystemBase SB16C1054PCI
EX-42378, Octopus cable, 16x nuts, Low Profile bracket, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||8|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Power connection:||4 pin floppy|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PCI 8S Serial RS-232/422/485 Combo card (SystemBase)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.