These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-43360
The EX-43360 PCI I/O card provides two serial RS-232 high performance UART 16C1050 and one... more
The EX-43360 PCI I/O card provides two serial RS-232 high performance UART 16C1050 and one parallel EPP/ECP output. It is designed to add two more serial outputs for PC, workstation or server via PCI or PCI-X bus. +5V and +12V are configurable on pin 9 of the serial connector POS System (Power over System). The EX-43360 comes with a low profile bracket, so it can be used in narrow cases with a height of 8cm. Due to the Octopus cable the EX-43360 needs only one slot.
- Serial Interface: RS232 V.24 with 16C1050 and 128Byte buffer
- Parallel Interface: Parallel Centronics EPP/ECP/SPP
- ±15KV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Protection for RS232 I/O’s
- I/O addresses and Interrupt will set from the system BIOS, IRQ sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8
- Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Supports mainboards with 5V and 3.3V
- Chipset: SystemBase 16C1053APCI
EX-43360, Octopus cable, Low Profile bracket, Driver CD, Manual
|Category:||Multi I/O cards|
|Connections:||9/25 pin plug/socket|
|Number of ports:||2|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Power connection:||4 pin floppy|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PCI 2S Serial RS-232 / 1P Parallel Multi I/O incl. LP bracket (SystemBase)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.