These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-44316-2
The EX-44316-2 PCI-Express I/O-adapter provides 16 high performance 16C1050-type UART compatible... more
The EX-44316-2 PCI-Express I/O-adapter provides 16 high performance 16C1050-type UART compatible RS-232 serial ports. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCIe Bus. The card is fully PCI-Express Plug-and-Play compatible and there are no IRQ and I/O address configuration problems. It provides +5V and +12V via the pin 9 from the male connector for a POS System (Power over System). The EX-44316-2 is supplied with two Octopus cables and a Low Profile bracket.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24 with FIFO Buffer 16C1050 with 256Byte
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Schutz für RS232 I/O's
- I/O addresses and Interrupt: Setting from the System BIOS with IRQ Sharing
- PCIe Interface fully compliant with 1.0a up to 3.0 specification
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Support Flow Control RTS/CTS and XON/XOFF
- Support +5V or +12V to the pin 9 from the serial male connector
- Chipset: 2x SystemBase SB16C1054PCI
EX-44316-2, 2x Octopus cable, 32x nuts, Low Profile bracket, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||16|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Power connection:||SATA power|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "16S PCIe Serial RS-232 Board with Octopus cable (SystemBase)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.