These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-44354
The EX-44354 PCIe I/O card provides four serial RS-232 high-performance UART 16C550 outputs. It... more
The EX-44354 PCIe I/O card provides four serial RS-232 high-performance UART 16C550 outputs. It is designed to expand four additional serial ports for PCs, small workstations or servers via the PCIe bus. +5V and +12V are configurable on pin 9 of the serial connectors as POS system (Power over System). The card is fully Plug-and-Play compatible. The EX-44354 comes with a low-profile bracket for installation in narrow computer cases up to 8cm high.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Schutz für RS232 I/O's
- FIFO Buffer 16C550 with 16Byte
- Full x1 PCI Express Throughput, 250Mbytes/sec
- Fully Compliant with PCIe Base Specifications, Revision 1.0a
- I/O addresses and interrupt are set from the operating system
- Data bits: 7 and 8 / Stop bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space and mark
- Signal: RS-232 - TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- Chipset: FTDI
EX-44354, Octopus cable, Driver CD, Low Profile bracket, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||4|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Power connection:||4 pin floppy|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "4S Serial RS-232 PCIe card, POS configurable (FTDI Chipset)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.