These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-45034
The EX-45034 PCI I/O card provides four serial RS-232, 422 and 485 high performance UART 16C550... more
The EX-45034 PCI I/O card provides four serial RS-232, 422 and 485 high performance UART 16C550 outputs. It is designed to expand four additional serial ports for PC, small workstation or server via PCI or PCI-X bus. +5V and +12V are configurable on pin 9 of the serial connectors as POS system (Power over System). The card is fully plug-and-play compatible. It supports the ATTA Auto RS-485 transmitter features. Each port can be individually set to RS-232, 422 or 485.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24 / RS-422 / RS-485
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD prodtecion for RS232 I/O's
- FIFO Buffer 16C550 with 16Byte
- I/O addresses and interrupt are set from the operating system
- Data bits: 7 and 8 / Stop bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space and mark
- Support ATTA Auto Transmitter
- Termination RS-422/485 - 120 Ohm can be enabled- and disabled
- RS-232 - TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- RS-422 - 4 wire (TxD+/-, RxD+/-) Fullduplex
- RS-485 - 4 wire (TxD+/-, RxD+/-) Fullduplex
- RS-485 - 2 wire (Data+/-, Data+/-) Halfduplex
- Chipset: FTDI
EX-45034, Slot adapter with 2x 9 pin male connector, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||4|
|Power connection:||SATA power|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "4S Serial RS-232/422/485 PCIe card, POS configurable, (FTDI Chipset)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.