These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-3680
The EX-3680 converter can be used as a replacement for a 2.5" hard disk or SDD. For the... more
The EX-3680 converter can be used as a replacement for a 2.5" hard disk or SDD. For the connection of the EX-3680 a USB 3.0 port on the mainboard or a USB 3.0 controller is required. Half Size as well as Full Size modules can be used.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 to 6Gbps SATA 3 Hardware RAID Controller
- Converts 2x Full Size mSATA SSD to USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 2.5-inch case with 7 mm height
- Supports with Jumper RAID 0, 1, JaOBD
- Supports two SATA 2 and SATA 3 (6Gbps) mSATA SSD
- Supports ATA/ATAPI Packet Command Set
- Supports ATA/ATAPI LBA 48 Addressing Mode
- 100% compatible with 2.5-inch SATA drive mechanical specification
- Supports USB 3.2, 3.0 and 2.0 mainboard
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.1 specification Rev. 1.0
- Power from the USB 3.2 Micro-B 5V Bus
- Transparent to the operating system, no driver needed
EX-3680, 4x screws for mounting the 2.5" frame, manual
|Interface:||USB 3.2 Gen 2|
|Number of ports:||2|
|Design:||2.5" mounting frame|
|mSATA modules:||Full Size|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "USB 3.2 Gen 2x1 to mSATA RAID 0/1 with 2.5-inch metal frame (7mm)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.