These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-48240
The EX-48240 RS-232/422/485 M.2 card is an internal expansion card for compact PCs, mainboards,... more
The EX-48240 RS-232/422/485 M.2 card is an internal expansion card for compact PCs, mainboards, notebooks and industrial use. Instead of the mSATA interface, the M.2 bus was developed and used under the Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) designation. The EX-48240 supports four serial RS-232, 422 or 485 high performance UART 16C550 outputs. It is designed to expand four additional serial ports via the M.2 (NGFF) bus. Included with the EX-48240 are four ribbon cables with 9 pin connectors for attachment to the unit's chassis.
- Interface: RS-232 V.24/ 422 / 485
- M.2 NGFF (Key A) connector
- PCI Express 2.0 Gen 1 compliant
- ±15kV IEC1000-4-2 ESD protection for RS232 I/O's
- FIFO Buffer: 16C550 with 256Byte
- I/O addresses and Interrupt: Set from the operating system
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7 and 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Flow Control: RTS/CTS, XON/XOFF
- RS-232 - TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- RS-422 - 4 Draht: (TXD+/-, RXD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- RS-485 - 4 Draht: (TXD+/-, RXD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- RS-485 - 2 Draht: (Data-, Data+) (Halfduplex)
- Chipset: Exar 17V352
EX-48240, 4x Slot cable, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||4|
|Bus system:||M.2 NGFF|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "M.2 NGFF 4S Serial RS-232/422/485 card (Exar Chipset)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.