These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-6084
The EX-6084 is a fast Quad Gigabit Ethernet card for the PCIe x1 bus. It supports a data... more
The EX-6084 is a fast Quad Gigabit Ethernet card for the PCIe x1 bus. It supports a data transfer rate of up to 1000Mbit per second per port. The EX-6084 supports Half and Full Duplex as well as NWay Auto-Negotiation to automatically adapt to the speed in the network (10/100/1000 Mbit/s.). Furthermore, the card is equipped with Auto-MDI/MDI-X and it offers a very wide support of various operating systems. The installation is very easy and each port can be switched on and off during operation. The EX-6084 comes with a low profile bracket for slim computers up to 8cm height.
- Supports 100/1000/10000 Base-T Ethernet standards
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X Auto (for Crossover cable)
- Supports Jumbo Frame up to 16Kbytes
- EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Wake-on-LAN and Remote Wake-up
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging, IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Virtual NIC support
- Activity LED to check the data transfer
- Standard CAT-6A cabling with RJ45 connector
- Chipset: 4x Realtek RTL8153B
EX-6084, Low Profile bracket, Driver CD, Manual
|Number of ports:||4|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Data transmission:||1000Base T|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PCIe 4x Ethernet 1Gigabit card (x1) (one chip for each port)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.