These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-62025
The probably smallest industrial 10-port Gigabit Switch EX-62025 offers full Gigabit performance... more
The probably smallest industrial 10-port Gigabit Switch EX-62025 offers full Gigabit performance on all 10 ports despite its extremely small outer dimensions. Thanks to the rugged metal housing and the extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 80°C, it is suitable for a variety of applications even in harsh environments. Power is supplied from the terminal block (12-48VDC) and can be redundant to reduce operational downtime. The EX-62025 supports Auto-MDI/MDI-X and Auto-Negotiation. Included in delivery is a DIN rack kit (pre-assembled).
- 10-Port 10/100/1000T Gigabit Ethernet
- Auto-MDI/MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables
- Supports auto-negotiation and 10/100Mbps half/full duplex and 1000Mbps full duplex
- Supports jumbo frames up to 9KBytes
- Plug and play, no configuration and installation required
- Terminal block for redundant DC input, 2x 12 V to 48 VDC
- Rugged, very compact metal housing, IP40
- Extended operating temperature range from -40°C to +80°C
- Includes DIN-Rail Kit
EX-62025, DIN-Rail Kit (pre-assembled), Manual
|Number of ports:||10|
|Power connection:||TB 12V-48V|
|Data transmission:||1000Base T|
|Extended temperature:||-40°C to +80°C|
|Power over Ethernet:||No|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "Mini 10-Port Industrial Gigabit Switch, unmanaged"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.