These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-1132-N
The EX-1132-N connects your notebook or desktop computer to up to three external USB 2.0 or 3.2... more
The EX-1132-N connects your notebook or desktop computer to up to three external USB 2.0 or 3.2 Gen 1 peripherals and a Gigabit LAN Ethernet network via USB 3.2 Gen 1 output (formerly called USB 3.0). The EX-1132-N can be installed simultaneously to an existing network card and does not require an additional power supply. It has an elegant metal housing and comes with an A male to C female adapter for connecting to a USB-A port.
- USB 3.2 Gen 1 HUB with 3 ports
- Connects up to 3 USB devices
- Compliant with USB 3.2 Gen 1, Specification 1.0
- Support all USB 2.0 to 3.2 Gen 1 compatible devices
- Chipset: USB: Genesys GL-3520
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports cross over detection and auto-correction
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- Chipset: Netzwerk: ASIX AX88179
EX-1132-N, Adapter EX-47991, Manual
|Interface:||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Connections:||A socket / RJ45|
|Number of ports:||3+1|
|Power connection:||Bus power|
|Cable length meter:||0.40|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "USB 3.2 Gen 1 HUB with 3x USB Ports and 1x Ethernet 1Gigabit LAN (C-male)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.