Right of Withdrawal
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his independent professional activity.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, took possession of the goods. In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (EXSYS Vertiebsgesellschaft für EDV und Zubehör mbH), Industriesstrasse 8, 61449 Steinbach (Taunus), telephone number: +41 (0)6171 975656, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached model revocation form, which is not mandatory. In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient to send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (other than any additional charges arising from your choosing a different method of delivery to the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and no later than fourteen days from the date on which we receive notice of your withdrawal from this Agreement. We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund. We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any event no later than fourteen days from the date on which you notify us of the cancellation of this agreement. This period is deemed to have been observed if you send the goods before the expiry of the fourteen-day period. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
Exclusion or premature expiry of the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate rapidly or whose expiry date would be quickly exceeded;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of conclusion of the contract but which cannot be delivered before 30 days after conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the trader has no control;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, other than subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires early for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery
- for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
- for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill in this form and send it back).
Exsys Distribution GmbH
8602 Cheeked vultures
41 (0)44 821 78 18
E-mail address: email@example.com