Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-K1585-0.5
The USB 3.2 Gen1 charging and data cable connects your USB-C devices, such as your smartphone, with other USB-C devices, such as your MacBook, Ultrabook, notebook or charger, which have a USB-C output. Due to the reversible USB-C plugs, it is no longer necessary to pay attention to the plug orientation when connecting the cable.
High-quality cable construction
The double shielded conductor consists of 99.99% oxygen-free copper (OFC/CU). This allows an optimal signal transmission and higher breaking strength of the cable
Fast charging with 3A charging current - Quick-Charge compatible
The cable supports a charge current of up to three amps and is therefore Quick-Charge compatible.
Super-Speed data transfer
The USB 3.2 Gen1 standard is backward compatible with USB 2.0 and older versions. It allows data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbit/s and is therefore ten times faster than USB 2.0.
- USB 3.2 Gen1 Connection cable
- Connections: USB-C connectors on both sides
- Super-speed, up to 5 Gbit/s data transfer rate
- USB 3.2 Gen1 standard, downward compatible to USB 2.0 and older versions
- Wire material and contacts of 99.9% oxygen-free copper (OFC/CU)
- Wire cross-section: Power AWG24, Data AWG32
- Shielding: braided and foil shielding
- Charge current: up to 3 A
|Cable typ:||USB 3.2 Gen1|
|Connections:||C plug / A plug|
|Cable length meter:||0.50|