These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-42372IS
The EX-42372IS Universal PCI I/O adapter provides two high performance 16C950-type UART... more
The EX-42372IS Universal PCI I/O adapter provides two high performance 16C950-type UART compatible RS-422/485 serial ports with Surge Protection and Optical Isolation. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI Bus. The card is fully PCI Plug-and-Play compatible and no IRQ and I/O address conflict problems. Support RS-485 Auto Transceiver turn around by unique feature ATTATM hardware. With the EX-42372IS also comes a LowProfile bracket, that can be used for small computer chassis with 8cm height like slim line PC.
- Interface: RS-422/485 with FIFO Buffer 16C950 and 128Byte
- ESD Surge Protection 15KV to all lines / Optical Isolation 2.5KV
- I/O addresses: Setting from the operating system / Interrupt: Setting from the
System BIOS with Interrupt Sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2
- Parity: None, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: Three modes are selectable:
- 4-Wire RS-422 (TXD+/-, RxD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- 4-Wire RS-485 (TxD+/-, RxD+/-) (Fullduplex)
- 2-Wire RS-485 (Data+/-, Data+/-) (Halfduplex)
- Support ATTA Auto Transmitter
- Terminator RS-422/485 120 Ohm can be enable– and disable
- Chip-Set: Oxford OXu16PCI952
|Connections:||5 pin TB/9 pin socket|
|Number of ports:||2|
|Design:||Standard and Low Profile|
|Surge protection:||15KV ESD|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "2S PCI Serial RS-422/485 Board Surge Protection & Isolation"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.