These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-44042-2
The EX-44042-2 PCI-Express I/O-adapter provides two high performance 16C550-type UART compatible... more
The EX-44042-2 PCI-Express I/O-adapter provides two high performance 16C550-type UART compatible RS-232 serial ports. It is designed for PC, thin client or server to provide instant COM port expansion via the PCI-Express Bus (PCI-e). The card is fully PCI-Express Plug-and-Play compatible and there are no IRQ and I/O address configuration problems. It provides +5V and +12V via the pin 9 from the male connector for a POS System (Power over System).
- Interface: RS-232 V.24
- FIFO Buffer: 16C550 with 16Byte
- ±15KV IEC1000-4-2 ESD Protection for RS232 I/O’s
- I/O addresses and Interrupt setting from the operating system, IRQ sharing
- Data Bits: 5, 6, 7, 8 / Stop Bits: 1, 1.5, 2 / Parity: none, even, odd, space, mark
- Signal: TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DTR, DSR, DCD, GND
- PCI Express Interface: Fully compliant with 1.0a Specification
- WHQL certified
- Chipset: MosChip MCS9901CV
EX-44042-2, Driver CD, Manual
|Connections:||9 pin plug|
|Number of ports:||2|
|Power connection:||4 pin floppy|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "PCIe 2S Serial RS-232 card (MosChip)"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.