These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: EX-1318
The EX-1318 allows you to connect notebook and desktop computers to a 10/100/1000Mbps network... more
The EX-1318 allows you to connect notebook and desktop computers to a 10/100/1000Mbps network via the USB 3.2 Gen 1 with USB-C port. The EX-1318 can be installed simultaneously to an existing network card. The installation is very easy without opening the systems.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.2 Gen 1
- Supports full duplex operation with IEEE 802.3x flow control and half duplex operation with back-pressure flow control
- Compatible with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Supports IEEE 802.3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports cross over detection and auto-correction
- Power from the USB port (Bus-Power)
- Supports Wake-on-LAN
- LEDs indicate the status of Power status and Ethernet connection
- Chipset: Realtek RTL8153
|Category:||USB to Ethernet|
|Interface:||USB 3.2 Gen 1|
|Number of ports:||1|
|Power connection:||Bus power|
|Cable length meter:||0.30|
Read, write and discuss reviews... more
Customer evaluation for "USB 3.2 Gen 1 with USB-C connector to Ethernet 1Gigabit LAN"
Write an evaluation
Evaluations will be activated after verification.